The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are to be used for the Website's services. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User's terminal device and obtains access to them is Venoxy.com, Venom Bartłomiej Kaszak, Łężyca-Budowlanych 5c/7, 66-016 Zielona Góra (Poland), Tax ID No. 973-091-91-92, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are to be used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use ofwebsites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properlydisplay the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improvingtheir structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Sessioncookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving thewebsite or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are be stored on the User'sdevice for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the User deletes them.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, e.g., in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
The web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored in the User's terminal device. Service Users can at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time they are placed in the device of Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).