- Purpose of processing your personal data.
- Data you need to provide us.
- Who can receive your personal data from us
- Data storage period.
- List of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object.
a) Optional / voluntary data providing,
b) Purposes of data processing by the administrator - information on change of purposes,
d) Right to lodge a complaint.
From May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) will apply, hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”.
This Regulation introduces a number of changes to the obligations of entities processing personal data. Its aim is to extend and harmonise the rights to the protection of personal data of EU citizens.
Who is your personal data administrator?
- The administrator of your personal data is: Venoxy.com, Venom Bartłomiej Kaszak,Łężyca-Budowlanych 5c/7, 66-016 Zielona Góra (Poland), Tax ID no. 973-091-91-92, e-mail: email@example.com(hereinafter: „venoxy.com”)
What personal information do we collect?
- Purpose of processing your personal data.
a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract(Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation),
b) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by venoxy.com (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation), this purpose is related to the legal obligations to store documents for the period specified in the law, e. g.:
- Article 74(2)(1) to (8) of the Accounting Act from 29 September 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1858);
- Article 8b(3) in connection with Article 9k of the Act on counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing from 16.11.2000 (Journal of Laws 2000, No. 116, item 1216);
- Article 86(1) and (2) of the Act from 29 August 1997 - Tax Ordinance (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 137, item 926).
d) For archival (evidentiary) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts, which is our legitimate interest (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
e) For the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defence against claims, which is in our legitimate interest (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
f) For a specific purpose on the basis of your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation) - if you consent to the use of your data, the content of this consent will define the specific purpose for which we will process these data.
Hereby we inform you that for the purposes indicated above, we will not perform profiling of your personal data, i.e. automated analysis of your personal data for the purpose of making predictions about your preferences or future behaviour and receiving selected marketing information (profiling means, for example, in the case of marketing profiling, determining which offer you may be most interested in based on your previous choices). In the event of a change in the decision concerning profiling, you will be informed of the above by completing this information and sending it to the e-mail address indicated by you.
- Data you need to provide us:
In order to conclude a contract, we require your data to be provided on the contract/order form (if you do not provide them, we will not conclude a contract/order). In addition, we may ask you for optional information that does not affect the conclusion of the contract (if we do not receive it, we will not be able to, for example, call you at a contact number).
During the agreement, we obtain other data about you by providing services. The appearance of your personal data on our website is a consequence of the services we provide to you.
When concluding a contract or during the term of the contract, you may additionally, for example, order services not yet covered by the agreement. If this requires us to use your data in a manner other than that described in this document, we will complete and transmit the missing information as far as possible before we receive the data. In other respects, the information on data processing contained in this document will remain up to date.
- Who can receive your personal data from us:
a) Public authorities to which personal data are disclosed in accordance with a legal obligation for the exercise of their official mission (depending on the competence basis);
b) External data controllers (the so-called Parallel Controller to whom the data are shared, e.g. legal advisers and lawyers, courier or postal companies, entities purchasing receivables - if you do not pay our invoices on time),
c) Recipients in a third country or an international organisation,
- Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the data processing purposes, referred to in point. 1 above. i.e.:
a) for the period of implementation of the agreement concluded between you and venoxy.com, for the period until the end of its implementation, and after that:
- for the period required by law, e. g. to store specific accounting records and specific data in accordance with tax regulations;
- for the period arising from the legitimate interests of venoxy.com (i. e. limitation period for securing possible claims),
b) with respect to the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent upon venoxy.com in connection with the conduct of legal activities and the performance of concluded contracts, for a period of time prescribed by law until the fulfilment of these obligations by venoxy.com;
c) for internal administrative purposes, for as long as the legitimate interests of venoxy.com on which this processing is based have not been fulfilled or you have objected to such processing;
d) for marketing and promotion of services offered by the Administrator - for the period to object to the processing of data;
e) the period of time for which consent has been given.
Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data will be transferred to: [e. g. USA/Taiwan, Canada/etc. ] (please indicate the name of the third country/international organisation), i.e. to a third country/international organisation in which we provide adequate safeguards for your personal data using:
a) standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission/[supervisory authority]
b) binding corporate rules
c) approved code of conduct in combination with enforced obligations of the data recipient to adequate safeguards,
d) an approved certification mechanism in combination with enforced obligations of the data recipient to adequate safeguards,
e) the administrative contract or arrangement approved by the supervisory authority.
Right of access and rectification of data
6. List of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
- right to demand from the Controller access to personal data
(Article 15 of the Regulation),
- right to rectify personal data, right to have incomplete personal data completed (Article 16 of the Regulation),
- right to erasure your personal data from our systems. so called ‘right to be forgotten’ - if in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you may request that we delete them (Article 17 of the Regulation),
- right to restriction of processing – you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data only to the storage or performance of activities agreed with you, if in your opinion we have inaccurate data about you or if the processing is unlawful; or you do not want us to delete it because it is necessary for you to establish, enforce or defend a claim; or for the duration of your objection to the processing (Article 18 of the Regulation),
- right to data portability – you have right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. “csv”)on the basis ofthe given consent for processing or in order to perform the agreement concluded with us.The right shall apply if we have your data in electronic format - if we have your data only in paper form you will not be able to exercise this right. You have the right to transfer your data to another Controller. (Article 20 of the Regulation),
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data which we process on the basis of your consent at any time) - Article 7(3) of the Regulation. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent occurs by sending an e-mail to the address: venoxy.com
In order to exercise the above rights, please send a request with the appropriate content to the address venoxy.com or submit it personally at the registered office venoxy.com.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
Notwithstanding the rights mentioned above, have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing (including profiling, if any) - Article 21 of the Regulation. We are obliged to cease the processing of your data for this purpose once we have received your request.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you(including profiling, if any) if the processing of the data is based on our legitimate interest or public interest - Article 21 of the Regulation. In such a situation, once your request has been processed, we will no longer be able to process your objectionable personal data on that basis unless we can prove that they exist:
- important legitimate grounds for processing which are legally recognised as overriding your interests, rights and freedoms,
- the grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
More information can be found in Article 21 of the Regulation.
a) Optional / voluntary data provision
To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract with venoxy.com, your data provision is a prerequisite for concluding this contract. The provision of data is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing such data will be that it will not be possible to conclude and implement this agreement.
B) Purposes of data processing by the administrator - information on change of purposes,
If the Company decides to process your personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data were collected, we will inform you about this other purpose and provide you with any other relevant information prior to such further processing.
If the use of your data by us is not necessary for the performance of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation or is not in our legitimate interest, we may ask you to consent to the specific purposes for which your data is used. Such consent may make it possible, for example, to make data available to other entities for the purposes of their promotional campaigns or to make an automatic decision based on your data and at your request or to contact you by phone/email to provide you with information on the course of the contract. You may withdraw your consent at any time (this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of your data before withdrawing such consent). Withdrawal of consent shall be effected by appropriate information in accordance with point (1)(g) of the chapter Right of access and rectification of this document.
If you consent to the use of your data, the content of this consent will specify the purpose for which we will process your data. Your consent to the processing of your data will only be used for purposes for which the other processing conditions set out in points (a) to (e) above do not apply.
D) RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data by Venoxy.com, Venom Bartłomiej Kaszak,Łężyca-Budowlanych 5c/7, 66-016 Zielona Góra (Poland), Tax ID No. 973-091-91-92, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org takes place in violation of the law.
If you have any questions / concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com